Anywhere there’s an airport? Where have I been?
Here you will find links to all of my travel posts.
- Thoughts from the third plane
- It’s Nothing New to Me
- I would like to thank Madonna and Michael
- Morning walk with my Dad
- Letting go…one thumb at a time
- Naked as a Jaybird
- Where nobody thinks you’re crazy
- One Word
- …or so they say.
- Boy Scouts Honor
- Through Each Others Eyes
- better late than never BARCELONA – Recommendations
La Granja and Segovia
- No Bueno
- Thoughts from the Milan bound plane
- Meet me in Milan
- Meet Me Over The Edge: Lake Como
- Meet me [and the rest of the Milanese] in Rehab: Shopping Milan
- Meet me at the Airport: Arrivederci Milan!
- A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words: Milan
- Thoughts from the plane: Home
- A long London weekend: Short story form – Will Travel for Friends
- A long London weekend: Story #2 – Shopping with a clairvoyant
- A long London weekend: Story #3 – I’m not a bitchy American, I’ve just lived in Spain too long
- A long London weekend: Story #4 – When I get to heaven, the chef angels will serve this.
- A long London weekend: Bonus Story – I’m sorry, so sorry
- Thoughts from the Plane: D.C.
- Don’t Stop, See it See it
- A Whole New World
- Thoughts from the Plane: If I’m honest
- Air & Art
- Dear New York,
- Thoughts from the Plane: New York, New York
- There’s No Place Like Home
- Capitons [New York]